Staci Clutter is a physician assistant practicing in LIMA, OH. Staci specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- Off-the-shelf in-shoe heel inserts: does cost matter?
- Two-stage brachiobasilic arteriovenous fistula for chronic haemodialysis access.
- The effects of off-the-shelf in-shoe heel inserts on forefoot plantar pressure.
- Foot pressure in clubfoot--the development of an objective assessment tool.
- A new scoring system for the evaluation of clubfoot: the IMAR-Clubfoot scale.
- Repeatability of the Pedar-X in-shoe pressure measuring system.
- Harmful cleats of football boots: a biomechanical evaluation.
- The influence of shoe sole's varying thickness on lower limb muscle activity.
- An ode to Cimino.
- Yarl vein flap fistuloplasties for juxta-anastomotic stenoses.
- Regarding "Operative salvage of radiocephalic arteriovenous fistulas by formation of a proximal neoanastomosis".
- A simple technique to prevent torsion and other obstructions of autogenous vein conduits.
- Fistuloplasty techniques for correction of juxta-anastomotic stenosis.
- Autonomous field measurements of CO in the atmospheric column with the miniaturized laser heterodyne radiometer (Mini-LHR).
- Regarding "A new simple method of converting a retrograde femoral access to an antegrade catheterization".
Staci Leigh Clutter PA-C's Practice location
LIMA, OH 45804Get Direction
Staci Leigh Clutter PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- How Do You Diagnose Sinusitis?
SinusitisSinusitis refers to an inflammatory infection that affects the sinuses. The infection is caused by bacteria, allergies, viruses or fungi. Sinusitis is an infection that can affect people of all ages. Acute sinusitis lasts for 3-8 weeks, and the chronic form which is to last for more than 8...
- Speaking with Your Doctor about Ovarian Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
The best course of action to beat any cancer is to be as informed, proactive, and honest with your professional cancer care team as you can. They will all be more than willing to answer any questions you might have, but will be able to help you the most when you have done some of the research on...
- Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?
Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?Food is known to have diverse effects on the body of a human being. Eating helps maintain our bodies and keep us alive. We all have different eating patterns and preferences. Lifestyle choices also involve the types of food we choose to consume.Our bodies...
- Puffy Eyes? You Can Fix That
Eye bags, puffiness, dark shadows, and circles under the eyes are common concerns among women, according to many dermatologists and plastic surgeons. Even after eight hours of good quality sleep, eye bags may make you look exhausted. Valerie Goldburt, MD, PhD, a clinical assistant professor of...
- Inhalable Insulin: How Effective Is It for Diabetics?
Researchers and scientists have teamed up to find ways in which the required treatment options for patients affected by these conditions can be improved. One form of treatment that is common and must be taken daily includes that of insulin, of which patients diagnosed with type 1 and 2 diabetes...
- Can Lupus Cause Stress and Depression?
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that targets multiple systems in our body. It is a chronic condition where the patients have to live with the symptoms permanently. It is also a very changeable disease, as patients have to live not knowing when the flare-ups may appear and when they will all subside....