Dr. Elizabeth Werly is a psychologist practicing in FORT CAMPBELL, KY. Dr. Werly specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Werly evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Werly because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Elizabeth Werly PSY D's Practice location
FORT CAMPBELL, KY 42223Get Direction
Elizabeth Werly PSY D's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Emotional Eating?
There may be times that an individual will turn to junk food to deal with emotional stress. This habit of eating comfort foods to satisfy a feeling or an emotion is referred to as emotional eating. When an individual turns to emotional eating, he or she may over eat to try to combat strained...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a type of brain disorder that results in a sudden shift of a person's mood, energy, activity, and sometimes, how a person carries out his or her daily activities. It has always been known that pharmacotherapy is the effective treatment for people with bipolar disorder. However,...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Dr. James R Hebda PHD130 Hillcrest Dr Clarksville TN 37043
- Dr. Pamela R Pennington PHD1854 Memorial Drive Clarksville TN 37043
- Dr. Robert R Berberich EDD1854 Memorial Drive Clarksville TN 37043
- Dr. Ronald M Larson PH.D.1891 Old Trenton Rd Clarksville TN 37040
- Dr. Marc Zola PH.D.40 Dale Rd Avon CT 06001
- Ms. Stacy Quint PSYD3101 N Green River Rd Evansville IN 47715