Dr. Sophie Mills is a Chiropractor practicing in SAINT FRANCIS, MN. Dr. Mills specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mills seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Sophie Mills DC's Practice location
SAINT FRANCIS, MN 55070Get Direction
Sophie Mills DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Christine Ingbretson1444 147th Ave NE Ham Lake Minnesota 55304
- Dr. Bradley Kuehl D.C.922 125th Ln Ne Minneapolis MN 55434
- Dr. Alvin Casmir Stachowski D.C.6800 78th Ave N Minneapolis MN 55445
- Dr. James F. Napoli D.C.2520 Coon Rapids Blvd Nw Minneapolis MN 55433
- Dr. Troy William Friesen D.C.3080 Brookdale Dr Minneapolis MN 55444
- Dr. Kelsey M. Lloyd D.C.1211 Jackson St Ne Minneapolis MN 55413