Dr. Grantham Mcaleer Shell MD
Orthopedist | Foot and Ankle Surgery3610 SPRINGHILL MEMORIAL DR N MOBILE AL, 36608
Dr. Grantham Shell is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in MOBILE, AL. Dr. Shell specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Shell tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Grantham Mcaleer Shell MD's Practice location
MOBILE, AL 36608Get Direction
Mobile, AL 36693Get Direction
Dr. Grantham Mcaleer Shell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shell
- Oakland Tennis Journalist Writes Touching Memoir About Wife with Lupus
Go ahead. Ask him anything about tennis and he’d probably give you more information that you even knew existed. The reason: he knows it by heart.Oakland-based tennis journalist Joel Ducker is considered one of the world’s best in his field. He has a three-decade writing career mostly covering...
- What Are the Different Types of Alcohol Rehabilitation Program?
Alcoholism can lead to several serious complications if appropriate treatment is not rendered in time. A number of programs are now available to treat this condition. Each program differs in depending on the needs of the individual, but all of them do have some common factors too. The first step...
- Microsoft Unveils a Wristwatch That Controls Parkinson’s Tremors
The typical symptoms of Parkinson's disease revolve around muscle stiffness, involuntary tremors, and shaking that the patient cannot control by any means. Because of this, patients who suffer from this disease are severely limited in the activities they can perform. Tasks that require fine motor...
- Congestive Cardiac Failure: What is Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)?
Do you want to know what Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) is? Do you know exactly how your heart functions? It works in a rhythm. It beats 60 to 100 times per minute, and when it beats, it pumps oxygenated blood to your whole body. When the heart relaxes immediately after each beat, impure...
- Orchitis After Mumps
Orchitis is an inflammatory condition of the testes caused by an infection from a virus or bacteria. The infection could be because of mumps, mononucleosis or STDs. Infection due to bacteria develops from the progression of epididymitis, a tube that carries semen out of the testes. Mumps virus is...
- Two Sisters Create a Resourceful Gluten-Free Website
Diagnosed at 3 years old with celiac disease, Sara Kronenberg and her family had to make some big changes to their diets and embrace a gluten-free lifestyle. Thanks to her mother’s support and research that she did about living gluten-free, Sara and her older sister Emma became experts at...
- Herbert Victor Allen, III.5613 Cottage Hill Road Mobile Alabama 36609
- Dr. Glenn L. Wilson MD100 Medical Center Drive Gadsden Alabama 35903
- Geoffrey P Stone3421 Medical Park Dr Mobile AL 36693
- Dr. Albert W. Pearsall MD3421 Medical Park Dr Mobile AL 36693
- Dr. Michael L. Granberry MD3610 Springhill Memorial Dr N Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. Prasit Nimityongskul MD3421 Medical Park Dr Mobile AL 36693