Chelsea Bartholomew is a physical therapist practicing in BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI. Chelsea Bartholomew specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Chelsea Bartholomew can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Chelsea Bartholomew will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Chelsea Bartholomew DPT's Practice location
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI 48302Get Direction
Chelsea Bartholomew DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Dr. Mikhail Muhammad DPT24011 Greenfield Rd Southfield MI 48075
- Mr. Brett Debo MPT1210 S Lapeer Rd Lake Orion MI 48360
- Ryan David Vinson PT21550 Harrington St Clinton Township MI 48036
- Stuart Siegner PT CSCS878 S Rochester Rd Rochester MI 48307
- Mary C Galli MPT2636 S Milford Rd Highland MI 48357
- Chris M Buchanan P.T.33437 Woodward Ave Birmingham MI 48009