Michael Ukoha is a physical therapist practicing in POTOMAC, MD. Michael Ukoha specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Michael Ukoha can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Michael Ukoha will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Correction of large mispaired DNA loops by extracts of Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- A recombinant human cytomegalovirus with a large deletion in UL97 has a severe replication deficiency.
- Efficient repair of large DNA loops in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Repair of DNA heteroduplexes containing small heterologous sequences in Escherichia coli.
- Recognition of DNA insertion/deletion mismatches by an activity in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Dr. Michael Ojiabo Ukoha DPT's Practice location
POTOMAC, MD 20854Get Direction
Dr. Michael Ojiabo Ukoha DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Eileen A. Anderson PT20500 Seneca Meadows Pkwy Germantown MD 20876
- Chaney Hindman 22304
- Sandra Riendeau PT14409 Greenview Dr Laurel MD 20708
- Megan Hanlon DPT150 Elden St Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Danielle A Fishburn DPT1850 Town Center Pkwy Reston VA 20190
- Mr. Michael Jon Bills MS PT21251 Ridgetop Cir Sterling VA 20166