Dr. Charles Fox is an Addiction Medicine Physician in CRANDON, WI. Dr. Fox evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- Compliance with prompt payment legislation: the initial experiences of New Jersey radiologists.
- Unpaid radiology claims in New Jersey: incidence and financial implications.
- Change in presentation of breast cancer in a community hospital.
- The correlation between three methods of skin perfusion pressure measurement: radionuclide washout, laser Doppler flow, and photoplethysmography.
- Adult metastatic pancreaticoblastoma detected with Tc-99m MDP bone scan.
- Lymphoma imaging with a new technetium-99m labelled antibody, LL2.
- Potential false-positive red blood cell gastrointestinal bleeding study secondary to osseous metastasis.
- Computer-assisted fusion of single-photon emission tomographic and computed tomographic images. Evaluation in complicated inflammatory disease.
- The private-practice perspective of the manpower crisis in radiology: greener pastures?
- Pay for performance: pay more or pay less?
- CAPD catheter site uptake during RBC gastrointestinal bleeding scan.
- Re: Voice recognition in the heat of battle.
- Bone imaging in unusually massive breast carcinoma with chest wall invasion.
- The fetal presacral pseudo-mass: a normal sonographic variant.
- Indium-111 WBC detection of emphysematous gastritis in pancreatitis.
Charles D Fox CADC-I's Practice location
CRANDON, WI 54520Get Direction
Charles D Fox CADC-I's reviewsWrite Review
- Caring for a Loved One with CF
When someone that you love has cystic fibrosis, you want more than anything to help them through the difficult times. Simply being there for them is an important first step towards providing them with the support they need. Additionally, you will have to spend a few hours in the day incorporating...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Health Benefits of Cuddling
A great way for couples to connect is by cuddling. Oxytocin is released when people physically bond. Cuddling even helps reduce blood pressure levels, depression, and anxiety. It also helps to develop and increase intimacy with your partner. According to research, cuddling and the release of...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- 5 Ways to Beat Procrastination: How to Get Away from It
What is procrastination?Do you find yourself putting things off too often and are always late for a meeting or any appointments? Do you identify yourself as someone who is unable to get properly organized? By now, you must have been aware that you are a procrastinator, who always tend to push things...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...