Renee Salmon is a physical therapist practicing in MIAMI GARDENS, FL. Renee Salmon specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Renee Salmon can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Renee Salmon will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Renee Salmon's Practice location
MIAMI GARDENS, FL 33056Get Direction
Renee Salmon's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Brian Ritchie PT, DPT4603 N University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33351
- Megan Boudreaux Other4016 Chase Ave Miami Beach FL 33140
- Mr. Rafael E Hernandez PT999 Nightingale Ave Miami FL 33166
- Miriam Marie Guanche PT2869 Sw 27th Ave Miami FL 33133
- Mr. Renee Lim Masillam RPT3201 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33309
- Miss Cassy Herculano Menezes3201 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33309