Dr. Beejay Feliciano is a vascular surgeon practicing in SPOKANE, WA. Dr. Feliciano specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Feliciano diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Beejay Feliciano MD's Practice location
SPOKANE, WA 99204Get Direction
Seattle, WA 98101Get Direction
Dr. Beejay Feliciano MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feliciano
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Dr. Thomas R Pellow MD122 W 7th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Adnan Z Rizvi MD800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Dr. Stephen P Murray MD122 W 7th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Stephens Davis Taylor MD3175 W. Professional Blvd Bay City MI 48706
- Dr. Mary Kathleen Reilly MD122 W 7th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Tracy A Berg M.D.12420 E Mission Ave Spokane WA 99216