Dr. Marc Benayoun is a radiologist practicing in WINSTON SALEM, NC. Dr. Benayoun specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
- Improving comfort and throughput for patients undergoing fractionated laser ablation of symptomatic burn scars.
- Efficacy of intense pulsed light for the treatment of burn scar dyschromias: a pilot study to assess patient satisfaction, safety, and willingness to pay.
- Fat Grafting for Neuropathic Pain After Severe Burns.
Marc Benayoun M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
WINSTON SALEM, NC 27157Get Direction
Marc Benayoun M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Kamran John Khaghany M.D.801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Brian Edward Kouri MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Morry D. Brown M.D.3155 Maplewood Ave Winston Salem NC 27103
- Stephen Lee Bower M.D.1649 S Marblehead Rd Lewisville NC 27023
- Ryan Nathan Sauer M.D.5901 Technology Center Dr Indianapolis IN 46278
- Joseph C Contento MD3155 Maplewood Avenue Winston Salem NC 27103