Dr. Nathaniel Slater is a dermatologist practicing in HOUSTON, TX. Dr. Slater specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Slater diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Dr. Nathaniel Allen Slater M.D.'s Practice location
HOUSTON, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Nathaniel Allen Slater M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Topical Treatments for Psoriasis?
The most popular treatment options for psoriasis are topical applications, like creams, lotions, and foams. These formulations are applied on the skin or scalp directly to reduce the symptoms. There are a number of options available for the treatment of psoriasis are unique to each individual who...
- What Is Chronic Urticaria?
IntroductionUrticaria is also known as hives, which are itchy and red welts that can be triggered by certain situations or substances. These welts may vary in sizes. They tend to repeatedly appear and fade away as the skin reaction runs its course. Each of these welts is said to characteristically...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Scalp Psoriasis?
Scalp psoriasis is a very common scalp condition characterized by raised, scaly patches on the scalp. This condition is found in approximately 7.5 million people in the country. In most cases, people with this condition may also have symptoms of psoriasis in other parts of the body. The scalp...
- What is Chicken Pox: Get the Facts
Chicken pox, also known as varicella, is a very contagious disease that is caused by presence of the varicella zoster virus (VZV). The most typical and characteristic sign of chicken pox is itchy bright red blisters all over the body. The varicella vaccine protects about 70-90% of the people who get...
- Ringworm of the Body and Scalp
IntroductionDermatophytes are fungi that get nutrients from keratin for growth. They usually affect the skin, nails, and hair. The species that commonly invade the keratin are those that belong to the genus Trichophyton, Epidermophyton, and Microsporum. Fungal infections produce ring-like...
- Heat Rash: What Is Miliaria Profunda?
Heat rash is a generic term used to describe a skin infection that is caused by an intense heat exposure to the skin. As a result of the body being exposed to too much heat, there is excess sweating.This excess sweat mostly blocks the sweat glands, which leads to the trapping of perspiration in the...
- Dr. Kenneth Dorsey MD2727 West Holcombe Blvd. Houston Texas 77025
- Dr. Suneel Chilukuri MD6565 West Loop S Bellaire TX 77401
- Dr. Samantha Robare-Stout MD20320 Northwest Freeway Houston Texas 77065
- Suneel Chilukuri4914 Bissonnet St Bellaire Texas 77401
- Dr. Valencia Dorchelle Thomas M.D.6655 Travis St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Lisa Dempsey Hitchins M.D.1201 Dairy Ashford Houston TX 77079