Dr. Scott Moroney practices Emergency Medicine in HIGHLAND MILLS, NY. Dr. Moroney assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Moroney examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Scott Moroney's Practice location
HIGHLAND MILLS, NY 10930Get Direction
Scott Moroney's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- Dr. Douglas Mailly MDHudson Valley Hospital Center (Emergency Department) Cortlandt Manor NY 10567
- Dr. Anthony Ruvo M.D.75 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Abdul Meguid Elfar MDCredentential,s office,Keller Army C ommunity Hosp West Point NY 10996
- Dr. Wilfred W Yee M.D.1530 Route 9 Wappingers Falls NY 12590
- Dr. Jack Carleton MD155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Brian Blaufeux MD255 Lafayette Ave Suffern NY 10901