Brienna Horine is a physical therapist practicing in SAINT CHARLES, MO. Brienna Horine specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Brienna Horine can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Brienna Horine will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Brienna Horine DPT's Practice location
SAINT CHARLES, MO 63304Get Direction
Brienna Horine DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Christine Elizabeth Markus MPT, COMT, DMT10435 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Mrs. Benedicte H Hanquet PT10435 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Dr. Lisa Jo Springer PT6744 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63117
- Mary Openlander P.T.338 S Kirkwood Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Julie R Zaber PT555 North New Ballas Road Saint Louis MO 63141
- Ms. Patricia Tracy P.T.1043 Wolfrum Rd Saint Charles MO 63304