Nicholas Mazzone is a physical therapist practicing in STATEN ISLAND, NY. Nicholas Mazzone specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Nicholas Mazzone can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Nicholas Mazzone will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Nicholas Mazzone DPT's Practice location
STATEN ISLAND, NY 10314Get Direction
Nicholas Mazzone DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Dr. Daniel Prata PT, DPT, COMT1111 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013
- Olajide L Kolawole P.T.1285 Oliver St Fayetteville NC 28304
- Mr. Vineeth Pillai DPT84-44 Eliot Ave Middle Village New York 11379
- Miss Baljeet Kaur DPT2401 UNIVERSITY PKWY STE 102 SARASOTA FL 34243
- Miss Tatiana Bulanov PT2565 East 17 St Brooklyn NY 11235
- Cynthia Gormezano MPT315 Madison Ave. New York NY 10017