Nitu Gajurel is a top Doctor in ROCK ISLAND, IL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Nitu Gajurel is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Nitu Gajurel is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Nitu Gajurel is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In ROCK ISLAND, IL, Nitu Gajurel is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Nitu Gajurel's Practice location
ROCK ISLAND, IL 61201Get Direction
Nitu Gajurel's reviewsWrite Review
- Fasting Style Diet May Help Ease Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis has been the subject of numerous studies that have tried to figure out ways to fight and prevent the disease. One recent finding could be the key to discovering more about multiple sclerosis, and it has to do with the disease's waste disposal.Waste Disposal ExplainedLike most...
- When Is Sleep Apnea an Issue?
Sleep apnea is a severe type of sleep disorder that disrupts your breathing while you are asleep. This tends to occur when the brain, as well as the rest of the body, does not get enough oxygen supply. Sleep apnea can affect any individual at any age and it is a potentially life-threatening...
- Keeping Diabetes Under Control in the Winter
According to several studies, the largest number of diabetes diagnoses take place during the colder months of the year. Here's another fact: Finland, and other colder areas in the world, have the largest number of people with type type 1 diabetes. So, what exactly is this relationship between the...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Shashinath Katharaghatta Chandrahasegowda MD5041 Utica Ridge Rd Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. Gorantla Govindaiah MD4366 Kennedy Dr East Moline IL 61244
- Dr. Bettaiah T Gowda M.D.5041 Utica Ridge Rd Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. Benjamin Vanraalte M.D.4334 E 53rd St Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. Sreenivas Chintalapani M.D.5041 Utica Ridge Rd Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. May Yazeji M.D.530 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61637