Dr. Ercole Favaloro is a pediatrician practicing in TUCSON, AZ. Dr. Favaloro is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Favaloro diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Favaloro can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Ercole Anthony Favaloro MD's Practice location
TUCSON, AZ 85724Get Direction
Ercole Anthony Favaloro MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Dr. Mohammed H. Nomaan MD5861 North Oracle Road Tucson Arizona 85704
- Sharon McDonough Means316 South Convent Avenue Tucson Arizona 85701
- Dr. Nicole Anne Abdy M.D.Az Health Science Center 3335 Tucson AZ 85724
- Mrs. Tiffany Lynne Herr MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Hans R Bradshaw M.D.6601 W. St. Mary's Rd Tucson AZ 85745
- Dr. Michael Karadsheh MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724