Dr. Katherine Kendjorsky practices Endocrinology in COLUMBUS, OH. Dr. Kendjorsky specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Kendjorsky examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Katherine Jeanne Kendjorsky's Practice location
COLUMBUS, OH 43235Get Direction
Katherine Jeanne Kendjorsky's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What are the Symptoms of Huntington's Disease?
Huntington’s disease, earlier known as Huntington’s chorea, is a genetic disorder characterized by the degeneration of neurons in brain. This inherited disorder may affect a person's movement, thinking, and behavior. This disease affects about 15,000 people in the country, and about the same...
- Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction May Improve Prostate Problems
Drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction may be helpful in relieving some of the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). This was reported from a study conducted by Claus G. Roehrborn, MD, with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and colleagues. About 1,058 men, who had...
- Possible Link Found Between Polycystic Ovary System and Type 2 Diabetes
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, also known as PCOS, is a condition that affects more than 200,000 people a year. PCOS is when a woman has several small cysts in the ovaries. There are several symptoms of this illness, including unpredictable hormonal behavior, infertility, acne, and excessive hair...
- "Dining With Diabetes" Reaches Penn State With its Online Course
Patients newly-diagnosed with diabetes may have a difficult time adjusting to a new lifestyle of constantly managing the disease and eliminating certain foods from their diet. Especially when they knew nothing about the disease before.The ‘Dining With Diabetes’ program was created for newly...
- Vaccinations and Type 2 Diabetes
IntroductionThe possibility of vaccines that prevent type 2 diabetes is still in development and has yet to be available in the market. It is important to know what the root cause of diabetes in order to better find out how to control and prevent it. The short answer is yes, there are medicines...
- Dr. Constantine N Kroustos MD4895 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Jennifer Anne Sipos MD456 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Steven W Ing MD456 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. William J Lutmer MD500 E Main St Columbus OH 43215
- Dr. Tarang Sharma MD6790 Perimeter Dr Dublin OH 43016
- Matthew D Ringel Other456 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210