Dr. Kelly Cleary is an optometrist practicing in ALBANY, GA. Dr. Cleary specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Cleary performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Kelly King Cleary OD's Practice location
ALBANY, GA 31707Get Direction
Dr. Kelly King Cleary OD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Dr. Eric Scott Gordon O.D.1569 Us Highway 19 S Leesburg GA 31763
- Dr. Chidiebere Uzoma Ekenna-kalu OD., PHD814 Radford Blvd Albany GA 31704
- Dr. Joseph Taylor Prchal O.D.2809 Old Dawson Rd Albany GA 31707
- Dr. William M Harper O.D.2012 Pineview Ave Tifton GA 31794
- Dr. Kaye C Bryan OD2809 Old Dawson Road Albany GA 31707
- Dr. Denise Diana Saunders O.D.1152 Green Acres Mall Valley Stream NY 11581