Dr. Claire Jimenez is a speech language pathologist practicing in KNOXVILLE, TN. Dr. Jimenez specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Jimenez evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Jimenez helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Claire Marie Jimenez M.S. CF-SLP's Practice location
KNOXVILLE, TN 37923Get Direction
Mrs. Claire Marie Jimenez M.S. CF-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Amanda Michelle Mershon M.S. CCC-SLP9040 EXECUTIVE PARK DR KNOXVILLE TN 37923
- Katelyn Myracle M.A. CCC-SLP9041 EXECUTIVE PARK DR KNOXVILLE TN 37923
- Abbey Priscilla Fincher M.S. CCC-SLP9040 EXECUTIVE PARK DR STE 105 KNOXVILLE TN 37923
- Terri Reed SLP912 S GAY ST KNOXVILLE TN 37902
- Mrs. Alicia Nash Fisher MS-SLP912 S GAY ST KNOXVILLE TN 37902
- Wendy A Watts101 S MAIN ST CLINTON TN 37716