Dr. Dylln Rider is a Chiropractor practicing in PARKER, CO. Dr. Rider specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rider seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dylln Thane Rider DC's Practice location
PARKER, CO 80134Get Direction
Dylln Thane Rider DC's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. Hitender Sabharwal DC1780 South Bellaire Street Denver Colorado 80222
- Tara Breske DC10161 S Parker Rd Parker Colorado 80138
- Dr. Michelle Wendling D.C.8751 East Hampden Avenue Denver Colorado 80231
- Ashley Campbell6551 South Revere Parkway, 110 Centennial CO 80111
- Dr. Garry A. Warner DC10815 West Jewell Avenue Lakewood Colorado 80232
- Dr. Larry D. Morries D.C.215 South Wadsworth Blvd. Lakewood Colorado 80226