Dr. Poornima Pandiyan is a pediatrician practicing in WICHITA, KS. Dr. Pandiyan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Pandiyan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Pandiyan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Poornima Pandiyan MD's Practice location
WICHITA, KS 67214Get Direction
Poornima Pandiyan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Dr. Stephanie Audrey Binder M.D.550 North Hillside Street Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Katherine J Melhorn MD1010 N Kansas Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Philip L Newlin MD818 N Carriage Pkwy Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Tina S Haynes M.D.6837 W 37th Street North Wichita KS 67205
- Dr. Elaine M Harrington MD9211 E 21st St N Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. J Elizabeth Heflin MD3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208