Cheryl Shaw is a nurse working in ROCHESTER,NY. As a nurse, Cheryl works in the healthcare sector, interacting directly with patients to ensure that they receive quality care, understand physician instructions, and have access to the services needed to maintain optimal health. Cheryl holds an active license to practice, and continues to take an all-encompassing role in supporting a patient's wellbeing.
- Tumor-targeted IL-2 amplifies T cell-mediated immune response induced by gene therapy with single-chain IL-12.
- T cell memory against colon carcinoma is long-lived in the absence of antigen.
- C3 receptors on lymphoid cells: isolation of active membrane fragments and solubilization of receptor complexes.
- A potential role for the plasmin(ogen) system in the posttranslational cleavage of the neural cell adhesion molecule L1.
- The Ch14.18-GM-CSF fusion protein is effective at mediating antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity and complement-dependent cytotoxicity in vitro.
- Clinical and immune responses in advanced melanoma patients immunized with an anti-idiotype antibody mimicking disialoganglioside GD2.
- An autologous oral DNA vaccine protects against murine melanoma.
- Inhibition of T-lymphocyte rosetting by HL-A alloantisera and complement.
- Melanoma immunotherapy by targeted IL-2 depends on CD4(+) T-cell help mediated by CD40/CD40L interaction.
- Targeted cytokines for cancer immunotherapy.
- Amplification of T cell-mediated immune responses by antibody-cytokine fusion proteins.
- Utilization of cultured human lymphoid cells for detection of humoral sensitization in prospective recipients of kidney transplants.
- Histone H2A-mediated transient cytokine gene delivery induces efficient antitumor responses in murine neuroblastoma.
- Tyrosine hydroxylase-based DNA-vaccination is effective against murine neuroblastoma.
- Report of the second annual walker's cay colloqium on cancer vaccines and immunotherapy, March 8-11, 2000.
|License State Code:||NY|
Cheryl Shaw's Practice location
ROCHESTER, NY 14609Get Direction
Cheryl Shaw's reviewsWrite Review
- State Senator Sparks Outrage, Says Nurses “Play Cards For a Considerable Amount of the Day”
Washington State Senator Maureen Walsh (R-Wala Wala) is being slammed for making remarks about nurses in small hospitals, suggesting that nurses in critical access hospitals “probably play cards for a considerable amount of the day.”On April 16, 2019, the Washington State Senate was considering...
- 10 Signs of Nurse Burnout
Burnout results from long-term unresolvable job stress. It is said to be a psychological stress reaction, but no matter what you call it, it does affect your happiness and your health. You feel physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted. In a high-stress occupation like nursing, your burnout...
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...
- California Nurses Brave the Flames to Save Their Patients
Just before Thanksgiving, California was on fire. Almost a quarter of a million people have lost or been displaced from their homes, and up to 80 people have lost their lives. As of November 10, 2018, over 90,000 acres were burned, and 52,000 people evacuated. Since then we hear that the entire town...
- Nursing Pioneers Who Changed the Profession Forever
Nurses are amazing people who put their hearts into their work. Nurses often go without recognition, praise, and advocates. Looking back into the history of nursing, there are many remarkable nurses who modeled nursing and healthcare into the highly important industry that it is today. Without these...