Dr. Nicole Ambrosini practices Occupational Medicine in EAST ATLANTIC BEACH, NY. Dr. Ambrosini evaluates the interaction between work and health. Occupational medicine physicians have general knowledge of worksite operations and are familiar with the toxic properties of materials used by employees and the potential hazards and stressors of work processes; in addition to being qualified to determine an employees physical and emotional fitness for work; diagnosing and treating occupational diseases; handling work related injuries; and having an understanding of rehabilitation methods, health education techniques, sanitation, and workers compensation laws.
- Streptomyces antibiotics; N-methyl-L-glucosamine.
- Streptomyces antibiotics; the structure of streptobiosamine.
- Streptomyces antibiotics; the degradation of streptomycin and dihydrostreptomycin with ethyl mercaptan.
- Streptomyces antibiotics; N-methyl-l-glucosamine from streptomycin.
- Chemistry of cephalosporin antibiotics. VII. Synthesis of cephaloglycin and some homologs.
- The chemical evolution of cephalosporin antibiotics.
- Chemistry of cephalosporin antibiotics. XIV. The reaction of cephalosporin C with nitrosyl chloride.
- Chemistry of cephalosporin antibiotics. V. Amides and esters of cephalothin.
- Biological and chemical studies of the cephalosporins.
Nicole Ambrosini's Practice location
EAST ATLANTIC BEACH, NY 11561Get Direction
Nicole Ambrosini's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia: The 18 Tender Points
Are you suffering from aching or stinging around various parts of your body? It might not be just something common like muscle soreness if it keeps occurring and it seems like there's no chance to stop it. Chances are, you might have fibromyalgia. But before you start self-diagnosing, you're going...
- Cyclist Battles Back from Lymphoma to Make Professional Debut
In October of 2015, 16-year-old Zack Gilmore felt a lump behind his ear after finishing a cycling training session. He went to the doctor to find out what it was and, three days later, he received the dreadful news: a non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma diagnosis. Gilmore began chemotherapy right away at the...
- Is Hand Sanitizer Safe to Use?
Hand sanitizer has alcohol, like ethyl alcohol, as the active ingredient to provide the antiseptic effect. In addition, it may also contain a variety of fragrances, glycerine, and water. Sanitizers containing alcohol are ideal for preventing most of the bacterial and viral infections. But these may...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- What Are the Options for Preserving Fertility After Ovarian Cancer?
An ovarian cancer diagnosis is devastating. But if the diagnosis comes during family planning or even while thinking about having kids, it can bring up concerns about future fertility. Although being diagnosed with ovarian cancer and receiving treatment can affect the ability to become pregnant,...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...