Dr. Jessica King is a family practitioner practicing in CHAMPLAIN, NY. Dr. King specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. King possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Spontaneous resolution of Merkel cell carcinoma of the cheek after incisional
- Educational Value of a Medical Student-Led Head and Neck Cancer Screening Event.
- Recruitment of underserved, high-risk participants to a head and neck cancer screening program.
- Complications and oncologic outcomes following elective neck dissection with salvage laryngectomy for the N0 neck.
- Case of parotid mucoepidermoid carcinoma: Expanding the spectrum of von Hippel-Lindau-related neoplasms.
- Assessment of human papillomavirus awareness in association with head and neck cancer at a screening event.
Jessica S King DO's Practice location
CHAMPLAIN, NY 12919Get Direction
Jessica S King DO's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- Dr. Wendy A Gilchrist MD206 Cornelia St Plattsburgh NY 12901
- Dr. Maurice A Racine MD481 Rte 11 Champlain NY 12919
- Dr. Richard Frank Lutinski D.O.5111 N Catherine St Plattsburgh NY 12901
- Dr. David J Anderson MD96 Court St Plattsburgh NY 12901
- Dr. Richard Benjamin Lacki M.D.130 Court St Plattsburgh NY 12901
- Dr. David W Hobbs MD564 Us Rt #2 South Hero VT 05486