Dr. Quazim Alayo is an internist practicing in CHESTERFIELD, MO. Dr. Alayo specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Alayo provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Quazim Adegbola Alayo MD's Practice location
CHESTERFIELD, MO 63017Get Direction
Dr. Quazim Adegbola Alayo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- Dr. Charles Ampadu MD100 N 8th St East Saint Louis IL 62201
- Jei Martin Love12101 Woodcrest Executive Dr St. Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Thomas Spiro M.D.1035 Bellvue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Dr. Somasekhara R. Bandi M.D.6435 Chippewa Street St. Louis Missouri 63109
- Dr. Rosemary Cannistraro M.D. PHD11550 Olive Blvd. Creve Coeur Missouri 63141
- Dr. Sri Devi Kolli M.D.12700 South Fork Road St. Louis Missouri 63128