Dr. Emily Wolbers is a naturopathic physician practicing in PORTLAND, OR. Dr. Wolbers specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Wolbers combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Emily Wolbers ND's Practice location
PORTLAND, OR 97219Get Direction
Emily Wolbers ND's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Asthma
What is asthma?Before discussing the remedies of asthma, we should all know what the disease is, how it is caused and what are its symptoms. Asthma is a condition in which the person who is suffering from it experiences difficulty in breathing, which is due to the narrowing of the airways leading to...
- All About Vitamin B5 and Why We Need It
What is vitamin B5?Vitamin B5 is also known as pantothenic acid. This B vitamin was initially discovered by chemist Roger J. Williams in the year 1931. Pantothenic acid was basically discovered in combination with other compounds, and around 1938, it was successfully isolated on its own.In 1933,...
- Cauliflower Health Benefits and Side Effects
In this era, almost everyone is involved in their daily activities and hardly find time for themselves. For this reason, most people may neglect their health. However, some may opt to go to the gym and join workout programs. It is good to workout, but not all people can go to the gym. Moreover,...
- How Is Phosphatidylserine Good for Your Health?
What is phosphatidylserine?Phosphatidylserine is known to provide a lot of health benefits to the human body. It plays an important role in the proper functioning of the body’s tissues and organs. One of its essential functions is that it is a key building block for millions and billions of cells...
- 20 Natural Home Remedies for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesAlmost two-thirds of women experience dry and itchy nipples. However, this condition is more common in breastfeeding mothers, especially when the baby is not properly latched on. Almost 80 percent of breastfeeding mothers experience sore nipples.Nipples can get itchy for various...
- The Benefits of Turmeric in Your Diet
Turmeric is a staple ingredient when cooking curries. The beautiful yellow color it endows makes the appearance of dishes more beautiful and tempting. However, only a few know that it is a super spice that has several health benefits. Turmeric is actually an herb mainly known for its antiseptic...
- Dr. Shawn Scott Soszka N.D., L.AC.9045 Sw Barbur Blvd Portland OR 97219
- Rick V Hovgaard ND8422 SW TERWILLIGER BLVD PORTLAND OR 97219
- Michelle Brown-echerd N.D.11316 SW 62ND AVE PORTLAND OR 97219
- Dr. Igor N Schwartzman ND2920 SW DOLPH CT PORTLAND OR 97219
- Kenneth Harvey Rifkin N.D., L. AC.11030 Sw Capitol Hwy Portland OR 97219
- Dr. Barbara Jolley D.C., N.D.3644 Sw Troy St # 200 Portland OR 97219