Dr. Katherine Mary Wagner MD
Pediatrician13201 GRANGER RD STE 2 GARFIELD HTS OH, 44125
Dr. Katherine Wagner is a pediatrician practicing in GARFIELD HTS, OH. Dr. Wagner is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wagner diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wagner can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 2008
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Menstrual Cramps
- Strep Throat
- Case Western Reserve Univ/Univ Hospitals Case Medical Center Program
Dr. Katherine Mary Wagner MD's Practice location
GARFIELD HTS, OH 44125Get Direction
Cleveland, OH 44121Get Direction
Dr. Katherine Mary Wagner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wagner
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Dr. Marilee L. Gallagher MD9000 Mentor Avenue Mentor Ohio 44060
- Dr. Christina Durchholz M.D.11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44106
- Dr. Marisa K. Gonzalez M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Mrs. Miriam K. Perez5001 Rockside Road Independence Ohio 44131
- Dr. Michelle L. Levy Mandalla MD6909 Royalton Road Brecksville Ohio 44141
- Dr. Erin Cathlene frazer Nagrant M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195