Sunit-preet Singh Chaudhry MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease2001 W 86TH ST INDIANAPOLIS IN, 46260
Dr. Sunit-preet Chaudhry is a cardiologist practicing in INDIANAPOLIS, IN. Dr. Chaudhry specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Chaudhry also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Sunit-preet Singh Chaudhry MD's Practice location
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46260Get Direction
Sunit-preet Singh Chaudhry MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chaudhry
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Natural Trans Fats May Not Negatively Affect Your Heart
Trans fats can be classified as natural and man-made. Natural trans fats are found in beef, pork, lamb, and dairy products. Man-made trans fats are used to increase the shelf life of many products, and these fats are found to increase the risk of heart disease and clogging the arteries. According to...
- What Conditions Increase Your Risk of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure, or congestive heart failure, is a chronic condition that indicates the inability of one’s heart to sufficiently fill with blood or distribute adequate amounts of blood to the entire body.Heart failure usually occurs in individuals with advancing age. However, anyone can develop the...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Does an Enlarged Heart Affect Health?
Enlarged heart or cardiomegaly is an indication of an underlying condition rather than a disease in itself. Enlargement makes the heart work harder than normal and weakens the heart muscles after a period of time. An enlarged heart has a number of causes including hypertension and coronary artery...
- Anas Safadi M.D.1500 South Lake Park Avenue Hobart Indiana 46342
- Douglas E. Pitts MD8333 Naab Road Indianapolis Indiana 46260
- Islam Abbas Bolad MD1481 W 10th St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Edward Ta Fry MD10590 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46290
- William J Berg M.D.5330 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis IN 46237
- Brian C Bigelow MD10590 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46290