Dr. Mintallah Haider M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology12902 USF MAGNOLIA DR TAMPA FL, 33612
Dr. Mintallah Haider is a hematologist oncologist practicing in TAMPA, FL. Dr. Haider specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Mintallah Haider M.D.'s Practice location
TAMPA, FL 33612Get Direction
Dr. Mintallah Haider M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haider
- Dreams Do Come True: 9-year-old Baseball Fanatic Signed Onto Team
Like most young baseball fans, John “Parker” Staples' room is covered in memorabilia from his favorite team, the Washington Nationals, but unlike most kids, Parker's room is at the University of Virginia Children's Hospital.John “Parker” Staples, is nine-year old who was diagnosed with...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month year old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Dr. Bruce O Hough MD1301 2nd Ave Sw Largo FL 33770
- Dr. David Thomas Wenk M.D.5500 Little Rd New Port Richey FL 34655
- Dr. Robert Waide Weaver MD4612 N Habana Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Timothy Edward Kubal MD12902 Magnolia Drive Tampa FL 33618
- Dr. Brian Christopher Betts M.D.12902 Magnolia Dr. Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Uday Dandamudi MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756