Kema Ogden is an Addiction Medicine Physician in HENDERSON, NV. Kema evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- Isolation and characterization of an arginine ester hydrolase from Bothrops jararacussu venom which induces contractions of the isolated rat uterus.
- Crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction studies of piratoxin III, a D-49 phospholipase A2 from the venom of Bothrops pirajai.
- Oxygen production rate as a test for determining toxicity of copper to Rhodomonas salina Hill and Wehterbee (Cryptophyceae).
- Experimental visceral leishmaniasis in high and low antibody-producer mice (selection IV-A).
- Purification and partial characterization of a new proteolytic enzyme from the venom of Bothrops moojeni (CAISSACA).
- Growth differences in cultured populations of Brachionus plicatilis Müller caused by heavy metal stress as function of microalgal diet.
- Discriminating the ecotoxicity due to metals and to low pH in acid mine drainage.
- In vitro populations of rotifer Brachionus plicatilis Müller demonstrate inhibition when fed with copper-preaccumulating microalgae.
- Novel bioassay based on acetylcholinesterase and lactate dehydrogenase activities to evaluate the toxicity of chemicals to soil isopods.
- Common arterial trunk associated with atrioventricular septal defect.
- New artificial sediment for Chironomus riparius toxicity testing.
- Survival time of Ceriodaphnia dubia in acid waters with metal contamination.
- Structural and functional characterization of myotoxin I, a Lys49 phospholipase A(2) homologue from Bothrops moojeni (Caissaca) snake venom.
- Immunological alterations in patients with primary tumors in central nervous system.
- Toxicity of sodium molybdate and sodium dichromate to Daphnia magna straus evaluated in acute, chronic, and acetylcholinesterase inhibition tests.
Kema Ogden's Practice location
HENDERSON, NV 89052Get Direction
Kema Ogden's reviewsWrite Review
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- 5 Ways to Beat Procrastination: How to Get Away from It
What is procrastination?Do you find yourself putting things off too often and are always late for a meeting or any appointments? Do you identify yourself as someone who is unable to get properly organized? By now, you must have been aware that you are a procrastinator, who always tend to push things...
- AIDS: How to Give a Patient Emotional Support
OverviewFor a patient with HIV, physical health is not the only issue they have to face. Along with physical illness, there are loads of mental health issues that may also affect an HIV patient. These issues could be anything from depression and anxiety to insecurity and others. Many people suffer...
- Health Benefits of Cuddling
A great way for couples to connect is by cuddling. Oxytocin is released when people physically bond. Cuddling even helps reduce blood pressure levels, depression, and anxiety. It also helps to develop and increase intimacy with your partner. According to research, cuddling and the release of...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...