Dr. Andrea Mejia sanchez is a pediatrician practicing in OKLAHOMA CITY, OK. Dr. Mejia sanchez is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mejia sanchez diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mejia sanchez can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Andrea Mejia sanchez M.D.'s Practice location
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73104Get Direction
Andrea Mejia sanchez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- Dr. Hala Chaaban MD1200 Mark Everett Drive Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73104
- Dr. Kalpana Pethe MD940 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Niranjan Puranik MD940 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Nadine Terrazas Rose MD940 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Alexandra Lich MD940 NE 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Diana Farrow MD940 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104