Dr. Victoria Valinluck Lao MD, PHD
Colon and Rectal Surgeon2950 CLEVELAND CLINIC BLVD WESTON FL, 33331
Dr. Victoria Lao is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in WESTON, FL. Dr. Lao specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Lao often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Dr. Victoria Valinluck Lao MD, PHD's Practice location
WESTON, FL 33331Get Direction
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
Dr. Victoria Valinluck Lao MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lao
- Colitis May Force Georges St-Pierre to Retire from MMA
Fans are devastated as news circles that former MMA Champion George St-Pierre may have to retire completely due to his battle with colitis.Fighting colitisWhile Georges St-Pierre has a lot of fighting under his belt, the next one he will have to win will be against colitis. In a recent interview,...
- Last Minute Gift Ideas for People with Fibromyalgia
It's that time of the year again to buy that special someone a gift. But, with Christmas around the corner, people are still scrambling to find the perfect gift for their loved one. Here are some ideas!This is known as the shopping season in most counties of the world, and starting from Black...
- The Benefits of Krill Oil on Lupus
Krill are little shrimp-like crustaceans rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids. Omega-3s are vital nutrients and are used to maintain the healthy function of the brain and retina. EPA, or eicosapentaenoic acid, and DHA, or docosahexaenoic acid, are also fundamental in regulating cell activity and...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- Selena Gomez Starts Boxing After Kidney Transplant
In September, an important announcement from singer and actress Selena Gomez surprised and shocked her fans: she had undergone a kidney transplant to try to combat the complications from lupus. Selena's revelation is part of a special TV program conducted by the journalist Savannah Guthrie and...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- Dr. Charles Peter Lago M.D.350 N Pine Island Rd Fort Lauderdale FL 33324
- Dr. Steven D Wexner M.D.2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33331
- Dr. Juan J Nogueras M.D.2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33331
- Dr. Lester Rosen M.D.2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33331
- Dr. Narciso Lino Gomez M.D.601 N Flamingo Raod Pembroke Pines FL 33028
- Dr. Michael Eric Dolberg M.D.1400 NW 12th Ave Miami FL 33136