Mary Tierney is an acupuncturist practicing in REINHOLDS, PA. Dr. Tierney evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Tierney treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- Impacts of crude oil on the germination and growth of cress seeds (Lepidium sp.) after bioremediation of agricultural soil polluted with crude petroleum using "adapted" Pseudomonas putida.
- Impact of refined petroleum spills on water quality, macro-invertebrate and microbial communities of a tropical aquatic environment.
- Microbial evaluation and deterioration of paints and paint-products.
- Microbial desulfurization of diesel by Desulfobacterium indolicum.
Dr. Mary G. Tierney M.D.'s Practice location
REINHOLDS, PA 17569Get Direction
Dr. Mary G. Tierney M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tierney
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Ms. Tracie Lynne Robbins L. AC1817 Bernville Rd Reading PA 19601
- Mr. Timothy James Mcgarvey L,AC.3933 PERKIOMEN AVE READING PA 19606
- Mr. North Edward West L.AC.99 Country Ln Richland PA 17087
- Ann Kirby19 FOXCHASE LN LEBANON PA 17042
- Ms. Gale M Long M.AC.780 Eden Rd Lancaster PA 17601
- Xiong Min L.AC.60 N West End Ave Lancaster PA 17603