Cara Faith Czarnecki LCPC
Counselor/Therapist | Professional5176 ALEXANDER PL OAK LAWN IL, 60453
Cara Czarnecki is a counselor in OAK LAWN, IL. Cara evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Cara Faith Czarnecki LCPC's Practice location
OAK LAWN, IL 60453Get Direction
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- Symptoms That You Must Be Aware of During Your First Trimester of Pregnancy
There are some warning signs in the first trimester of pregnancy that may require immediate medical attention. Vaginal bleeding with or without painSome spotting may be normal during pregnancy, but it can also be a sign of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. The color of the spots may be the clue....
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- The Financial Burden of Alzheimer's for Caregivers
As medical professionals have continued to discover the various diseases that exist today, some more than others stand out as bringing serious repercussions to not only the patient, but those looking after them. One specific disease that brings with it serious repercussions is dementia. This disease...
- Kim Marie Miiller MA, PSYD4440 W 95TH ST OAK LAWN IL 60453
- Janie I Exner MS, LCPC10735 S CICERO AVE OAK LAWN IL 60453
- Jessica D Spieth LPC10735 S CICERO AVE OAK LAWN IL 60453
- Patricia Smith M.A., L.C.P.C.10735 S CICERO AVE OAK LAWN IL 60453
- Melissa Ann Pecano-jones LPC10735 S CICERO AVE OAK LAWN IL 60453
- Penny S Mcgrath MA9411 S 51ST AVE OAK LAWN IL 60453