Dr. Byung joo Lee is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in TEMPLE, TX. Dr. Lee specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Lee is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Lee are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
Dr. Byung joo Lee's Practice location
TEMPLE, TX 76508Get Direction
Dr. Byung joo Lee's reviewsWrite Review
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Gets His Own Theme Song from School's Marching Band
Jack Knight was born with a very rare case of Duchenne muscular dystrophy where he has permanently lost most of his motor functions at the age of 16.Despite this, Jack became a real inspiration to many people as he never gave up and continued living his life the way he wants. He not only serves as...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Dr. Karthik Kanakasundaram Naidu D.M.D., M.D.2401 S 31st St Temple TX 76508
- Dr. Lavelle Ford DDS2030 Heights Dr Harker Heights TX 76548
- Dr. Joseph R. Raub DMD328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Todd Larry Evans DMD5246 S 31st St Temple TX 76502
- Dr. Barbra Gayle Griffin DDS2030 Heights Dr Harker Heights TX 76548
- Dr. David Gerard Millaud DDS2030 Heights Dr Harker Heights TX 76548