Dr. Johanna Bayer is a transplant surgeon practicing in DALLAS, TX. Dr. Bayer specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Bayer performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Bayer works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
Dr. Johanna Bayer M.D.'s Practice location
DALLAS, TX 75246Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Johanna Bayer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is There an Early Diagnosis Possible in Hyperkalemia?
The human body is made up of certain minerals, each of which has a role to play to ensure a smooth function of the body. The body is considered healthy and working to its best ability when the prescribed balance of these minerals is maintained. When these minerals are lower or higher than the...
- What is Large Cell Carcinoma?
Large cell carcinoma, is a kind of lung cancer, is classified as Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), and prevails in 80-85% of people who have lung cancer. This is compared to small cell lung cancer, which affects 10-15% of people.In large cell carcinoma, there will be an abnormal growth in the size...
- Migraine Associated Vertigo (MAV)
What is Vertigo?Vertigo is a sensation that is associated with dizziness or giddiness associated with certain movements. There are various factors that could contribute to vertigo in people. Migraine is just one of the many contributing factors that could result in vertigo.What is a Migraine?A...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Dr. Juan D. Arenas MDUniversity Of Texas Southwestern Medical Ctr Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Tiffany L Anthony MD3410 Worth St Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Gregory J Mckenna M.D.3410 WORTH ST DALLAS TX 75246
- Dr. Meelie Ashima Debroy MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd. Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Goran B. g. Klintmalm M.D.3410 WORTH ST DALLAS TX 75246
- Dr. Carlos G Fasola M.D.1411 N BECKLEY AVE DALLAS TX 75203