Ed Merz is a counselor in MAUSTON, WI. Ed evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Ed A Merz's Practice location
MAUSTON, WI 53948Get Direction
Mauston, WI 53948Get Direction
Ed A Merz's reviewsWrite Review
- The Impact Parkinson's Disease Has on Driving
It may start with a tremor followed by muscle stiffness and a decrease range of movement but as Parkinson’s disease progresses so do its side effects. Aside from the well-known and more common symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, a positive diagnosis also means a whole slew of secondary symptoms...
- Bronchitis in Children
Children when they get a cold also tend to get a cough. In most of the cases, it occurs due to bronchitis which is an inflammation of the lining of the trachea and bronchi. It is usually a mild illness that affects children.Having a child who is constantly getting a cold or having breathing problems...
- Hookah Health Facts: Is It Safe?
What is a hookah?Hookahs are basically water pipes that are used for smoking. Specially made tobaccos for hookah smoking are available in various flavors such as chocolate, watermelon, apple, mint, coconut, cherry, and licorice. Even though others feel that smoking hookah is a safer alternative to...
- Pneumonia: An Overview of the Disease
What is pneumonia? Pneumonia is the inflammation of the lung’s air sacs. It is a serious lung infection that can be caused by viruses, bacteria, or fungi.Your lungsYou have two lungs. Each lung has separate sections called lobes. Normally, as you breathe, air moves freely through your...
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis: A Serious Form of Celiac Disease
Severe intestinal damage, painful digestion and bloating are a few of the symptoms known to accompany standard celiac disease. The autoimmune condition is hereditary, but eating foods or applying cosmetics that contain gluten can trigger the disease. Although there isn’t a cure, avoiding gluten...
- General Facts About Hemorrhoids
What are hemorrhoids and what causes them?Hemorrhoids are lumps that occur in the rectum or the anus, formed by the swelling of blood vessels in the region. It can occur in the lower rectum and around the anus. The cause of the swollen blood vessels is by a strain due to the pressure and individual...
- Christine A Mccasey LPC220 E La Crosse St Mauston WI 53948
- Dale M Kolstad LCSW200 E LA CROSSE ST MAUSTON WI 53948
- David L Rung MS COMMUNITY COUNSEL220 E. LA CROSSE ST MAUSTON WI 53948
- Margaret A. Dennison PH.D.102 W STATE ST MAUSTON WI 53948
- Carol L Fogleson CSAC220 E LA CROSSE ST MAUSTON WI 53948
- Larry L Walls LICENSED PROFESSIONA220 E Lacrosse St Mauston WI 53948