Dr. Gina Labovitz is a pediatrician practicing in HOOVER, AL. Dr. Labovitz is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Labovitz diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Labovitz can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Gina Mittenzwei Labovitz M.D.'s Practice location
HOOVER, AL 35244Get Direction
Dr. Gina Mittenzwei Labovitz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- Dr. Martha Sissa M.D.5295 Preserve Pkwy Birmingham AL 35244
- Dr. Edward L Goldblatt M.D.5000 SOUTHLAKE PARK BIRMINGHAM AL 35244
- Mr. Andrew N Mccown M.D.5000 SOUTHLAKE PARK BIRMINGHAM AL 35244
- Dr. Anne Woodham Byars M.D.5000 SOUTHLAKE PARK BIRMINGHAM AL 35244
- Dr. Margaret K Winkler M.D.5000 Southlake Park #250 Birmingham AL 35244
- Dr. Toren James Anderson M.D.5295 PRESERVE PARKWAY HOOVER AL 35244