William O Webber RPA-C
Physician Assistant101 DATES DR ITHACA NY, 14850
William Webber is a physician assistant practicing in ITHACA, NY. William specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
William O Webber RPA-C's Practice location
ITHACA, NY 14850Get Direction
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Growing Concerns with Gluten Lead to Surge in Gluten-Free Magazines
Multiple Health Issues Discourage Gluten in FoodsCeliac disease, a genetic problem that causes the immune system to attack the small intestine where gluten is ingested, is now estimated to affect 1 out of every 100 people worldwide. It can be tracked due to a DNA marker which indicates its presence....
- Dehydration During Pregnancy: What Are the Symptoms?
Pregnant women should be on the lookout for dehydration. When your body loses water more than what you are consuming, dehydration happens. It is crucial for women who are pregnant to remain properly hydrated.You will require more water if you are pregnant because water is very crucial for the growth...
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...
- What Are Head Lice: Get the Facts
Head lice are tiny, wingless, blood-sucking organisms. They reside in the hair of your head and feed on your scalp’s blood. An adult louse has a size equal to that of a sesame seed, while the size of its eggs is roughly that of dandruff.Causes of Head LiceHead lice are highly contagious and can be...
- Frequent Consumption of Red Meat May Lead to Diabetes, Study Shows
“Health is Wealth” as the saying goes, but keeping oneself healthy is one of the most challenging parts of a daily routine. Living in this fast-paced life can be too overwhelming for some, and as a way to relieve their daily stress, they resort to higher food consumption that can put their...
- Dr. Joseph Blood PAC101 DATES DR ITHACA NY 14850
- Laurie A Bitting RPA-C10 Brentwood Dr Ithaca NY 14850
- Kristin L Swanstrom PA-C2435 N TRIPHAMMER RD ITHACA NY 14850
- Carly Linick PA-C209 W STATE ST ITHACA NY 14850
- Sarah Bodie Robinson16 BRENTWOOD DR STE A ITHACA NY 14850
- Zoey Elizabeth Wallenbeck PA-C101 DATES DR ITHACA NY 14850