Roshun Harris is a counselor in WINDSOR MILL, MD. Roshun evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Roshun J Harris MA, LCPC's Practice location
WINDSOR MILL, MD 21244Get Direction
Halethorpe, MD 21227Get Direction
Ellicott City, MD 21042Get Direction
Roshun J Harris MA, LCPC's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Obesity Diagnosed?
A person is said to be obese if his or her body has stored too much fat in excess that might lead to serious medical complications. If a person’s Body Mass Index (BMI) falls between 25 and 29.9, they are considered to be overweight. If the BMI is 30 or above, he or she is declared to be...
- Are You Suffering From Lewy Body Dementia or Something Else?
Facts you should know about LBD1. Lewy body dementia (LBD) is one of the most common types of degenerative dementia. Just like Alzheimer’s disease, LBD is a degenerative form of dementia that is caused by the presence of lewy bodies. This causes the unusual collection of a protein known as...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- Genital Warts: How to Protect Yourself
Genital Warts is a condition caused by HPV virus. To prevent yourself from being infected by this virus, you need to follow certain protective measures. For example, because this virus spreads through skin to skin contact with infected person, avoiding kissing, sharing towels or soaps and having...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Monique V. Bell LGPC9055 CHEVROLET DR ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Remy Brooke Chappell MA, LCPC4213 PULITZER CIR ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Judy Ellen Gordon L.M.H.C.5006 DORSEY HALL DR ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Kimberly S Flyr M.ED, LCPC5026 DORSEY HALL DR STE 205 ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Julie Nottingham3872 FOLLY QUARTER RD ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Tristie L Tappin MA, LCPC3355 Saint Johns Ln Ellicott City MD 21042