Thomas Gilley LCPC-C
Counselor/Therapist | Mental Health5 ORCHARD RD STANDISH ME, 04084
Thomas Gilley is an Addiction Medicine Physician in STANDISH, ME. Thomas evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Thomas Gilley LCPC-C's Practice location
STANDISH, ME 04084Get Direction
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Cities at the Frontline in the Global Diabetes Epidemic
An alarming increase in the number of individuals suffering from diabetes worldwide finds its peak in big cities, according to statistics.According to a new estimation published some time ago, more than 400 million people worldwide suffer from a type of diabetes, whether it be type 1 or 2. This same...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Bladder Cancer?
Cancer from the lining cells of the bladder may spread to the muscles of the bladder, and from there, will then move to the to lymph nodes and other organs. This cancer may affect people of different ages, but it is more common among older adults. The condition is treatable if detected in the...
- Monique M Murray MS CRC, LCPC, CADC70 OSSIPEE TRL E STANDISH ME 04084
- Dylan Pierrotti LCPC5 ORCHARD RD STANDISH ME 04084
- Joshua A Dyer LCPC-C1 Northeast Rd Standish ME 04084
- James R Martel LCPC-C70 OSSIPEE TRAIL EAST STANDISH ME 04084
- Rachael Ann O'donnell LCSW, LADC1 Northeast Rd Standish ME 04084