Deborah Kathryn Mestas L.C.P.C.
Counselor/Therapist | Mental Health10735 S CICERO AVE OAK LAWN IL, 60453
Deborah Mestas is an Addiction Medicine Physician in OAK LAWN, IL. Deborah evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Deborah Kathryn Mestas L.C.P.C.'s Practice location
OAK LAWN, IL 60453Get Direction
- Pregnant White Women More Likely to Smoke
A new government report shows that pregnant white women have higher rates of smoking than African-American or Hispanic women. The report shows that 21.8% of pregnant white women smoke while the rate was found to be 14.2% among African-American women and 6.5% of Hispanic women.But this report,...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- 5 Celebrities with Diabetes and How They Fight It
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with this condition, then extra care must be taken to prevent its symptoms from getting worse. Thousands of people around the world suffer from either diabetes type I or type II, and that includes celebrities. And just like anyone else, these celebrities...
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- What is Herpes?
Herpes is a viral infection caused by the herpes simplex virus, which is of two types – herpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1) and herpes simplex type 2 (HSV-2). HSV-1 causes blisters and sores in and around mouth, referred to as cold sores, oral herpes, or fever blisters. In HSV-2 infection, sores are...
- Kim Marie Miiller MA, PSYD4440 W 95TH ST OAK LAWN IL 60453
- Allison Joy Fine MS LCPC10735 S. CICERO #208 OAK LAWN IL 60453
- Mrs. Teresa Elayyan CADC, ICDVP4239 W 95TH ST OAK LAWN IL 60453
- Lisa Lois Cuevas LCPC4039 Fitzjames Walk Oak Lawn IL 60453
- Rasa Ciceniene M.A., LCPC5019 W 99TH ST OAK LAWN IL 60453
- James Phelan LPC10735 S CICERO AVE OAK LAWN IL 60453