Dr. Naveen Gnanabakthan is a hospitalist practicing in VERNON, CT. Dr. Gnanabakthan specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Gnanabakthan manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Gnanabakthan works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Mr. Naveen Gnanabakthan MD's Practice location
VERNON, CT 06066Get Direction
Mr. Naveen Gnanabakthan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Should I Change My Diet If I Have Lyme Disease?
Although Lyme disease is not caused by a poor diet, a change in your diet will be necessary if you get infected. The disease is actually caused by a tick bite. Living with this disease will require you to eliminate some foods from your diet, and focus more on including other types of foods.The...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Author Wrote "Marry My Husband" Article as She Was Dying. Her Daughter Carries on Her Legacy.
Only weeks before she passed away, Amy Krouse Rosenthal had one last wish - to find a wonderful woman for her husband. Now, her daughter is taking over.Amy Krouse RosenthalAmy was an incredible writer, beloved wife, and amazing mother to her daughter. Unfortunately, one day when she walked into the...
- Treatments for Chickenpox
What is Chickenpox?Chickenpox is a type of infection that typically affects young children and results in blisters on the skin. It is a viral condition caused by the chickenpox virus, which is known as the varicella-zoster virus. Chickenpox is a disease that is easily identified without a medical...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Nermina Bukalo MD71 HAYNES ST MANCHESTER CT 06040
- Dr. Jaykumar Ranchodbhai Thumar MD, MBBS142 HAZARD AVE ENFIELD CT 06082
- Dr. Raja Sekhar Manne M.D.71 Haynes St Manchester CT 06040
- Dr. Gerald M Bayona MD384 MERROW RD STE K TOLLAND CT 06084
- Dr. Edgar R Naut M.D.114 Woodland St Hartford CT 06105
- Dr. Sudeep Bansal M.D.131 NEW LONDON TPKE STE 105 GLASTONBURY CT 06033