Dr. Janie Lawton is a naturopathic physician practicing in FALLS CHURCH, VA. Dr. Lawton specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Lawton combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Janie Lawton's Practice location
FALLS CHURCH, VA 22043Get Direction
Janie Lawton's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Actinic Keratosis Natural Cure and Home Remedies
What is actinic keratosis?The human body can produce lots of vitamin D when the skin is exposed to the sun. However, too much sun exposure can also wreak havoc on the skin. One of the examples of skin problems due to sun exposure is actinic keratosis, which is characterized by scaly rough patches on...
- The Benefits of Buckwheat
Buckwheat is not actually a wheat. Although it is a whole grain it is neither a grain or a cereal. Similar to quinoa, buckwheat is derived from the seeds of a flowering plant. It is naturally gluten free making it a great ingredient in many dishes and smoothies. Buckwheat originated in the...
- Peppermint Oil for Spiders: Does It Work?
A natural pest control method is the safest and nontoxic way of keeping pests away. Some spiders such as the brown recluse or black widow are poisonous spiders. There are about 38,000 species of spiders and over. Spiders are mostly found in cracks, crevices, and indoor corners at home. It is...
- The Benefits of doTERRA Essential Oils
IntroductionThe company name doTERRA is derived from Latin, which means “gift of the Earth”. The company's mission is to share therapeutic grade essential oils to the world. The company is formed by a group of healthcare professionals and business professionals, who aimed to make their mission a...
- Can Turmeric Help Fight Cancer?
What is cancer?Cancer is the term given to a group of diseases where cells uncontrollably grow. All types of cancer usually begin in cells and can develop anywhere in the body. It begins when there are changes in a cell or a group of cells. The human body is composed of millions and millions of...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Karen R. Threlkel1712 I Street NW Washington District of Columbia 20006
- Dr. Carla Yvette Kreft N.D., L.AC, M.S.O.M1724 CALIFORNIA ST NW WASHINGTON DC 20009
- Dr. Sarah Marie Giardenelli ND, MSOM, LAC21785 Filigree Court Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Teerawong Kasiolarn N.D., M.S.A., L.AC.21785 Filigree Ct Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Stephanie J. Becker ND1701 K ST NW WASHINGTON DC 20006
- Dr. Marianna Ledenac N.D.908 NEW HAMPSHIRE AVE NW WASHINGTON DC 20037