Dr. Anupama Ravi practices Allergy and Immunology care in ROCHESTER, MN. Dr. Ravi specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Ravi provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 2009
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Anupama Ravi M.D.'s Practice location
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Maywood, IL 60153Get Direction
Dr. Anupama Ravi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Eczema Contagious?
One of the most common myths and misconceptions about eczema is that it is contagious. Probably, this myth has circulated due to the closeness of people who have the condition. For example, if your sibling or friend has eczema and uses a certain type of perfume or skin moisturizer, you may at one...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- AIDS: What you Need to Know
HIV and AIDSAIDS and HIV go hand in hand. First, let's talk about HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). HIV attacks the body's immune system. This was first discovered in Central Africa from chimpanzees. It is believed to be transferred to humans when humans hunted chimpanzees and came in contact with...
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- 9-Year Study Determines Genes Associated with Lupus
Scientists are now closer than ever to a breakthrough in researching the cause behind lupus which in turn, could lead to more investigation into faster, more focused and accurate methods of diagnosing this autoimmune disease. Consequently, this could also lead to the creation more effective...
- Edward O'Connell1948 Westfield Court Southwest Rochester Minnesota 55902
- Dr. Matthew A Rank MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Joseph H Butterfield M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Gerald W Volcheck M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Martha Ferne Hartz M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Ingrid V Neel Other210 9th St SE Rochester MN 55904