Dr. Anupama Ravi M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL, 60153
Dr. Anupama Ravi practices Allergy and Immunology care in ROCHESTER, MN. Dr. Ravi specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Ravi provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 2009
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Anupama Ravi M.D.'s Practice location
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Maywood, IL 60153Get Direction
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Hives?
Swellings, referred to as weals, manifest on the skin as rashes. They are normally pink or red in color, possess an oval or circular shape, and may be surrounded by a reddish flare. Hives can be detrimental and awfully itchy.The weals normally appear in batches, and frequently occur on the face,...
- Can I Pass Lyme Disease to My Partner?
The chance of getting infected by Lyme disease from a single bite depends on the type of the tick, how long it has been attached, and where it is acquired from. There are many types of ticks and not all of them can cause Lyme disease. The symptoms of Lyme disease are rash, fatigue, fever, facial...
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Lupus
IntroductionLupus is a chronic autoimmune disease. It is a complex disease characterized by inflammation and many other symptoms. In lupus, the body's immune system attacks its own healthy tissues and causes inflammation and swelling. It also damages other organs in the body. People with lupus tend...
- How Local Honey Treats Allergies
What are Allergies?An allergy can be defined as a hypersensitive response of the immune system to certain substances that come in contact with the body or enter the body. For example, pollen, any food substance, or venom may cause allergic reactions. The substance that is known to cause an allergy...
- Dr. Joyce Rabbat MD2160 S 1st Ave Maguire Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Baltazar remigio Espiritu MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Julie K Kim M.D.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Vivian Cruz Nanagas M.D.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Kevin D Lindgren MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Aarti Pandya2160 S 1st Ave Rm 7609 Maywood IL 60153