Dr. Patrick Lowry is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in SCOTT AFB, IL. Dr. Lowry provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Lowry discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine 1998
Dr. Patrick David Lowry M.D.'s Practice location
SCOTT AFB, IL 62225Get Direction
Dr. Patrick David Lowry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Minneapolis Reporter Inspired to Help Children with Crohn's Disease
TV reporter Sonya Goins was diagnosed with Crohn's disease in college and has had more surgeries than she can count. She lives with the pain of her autoimmune disorder every single day and yet is known to others as having a tireless mixture of gratitude and grit.Goins and Mark Baker worked together...
- What Are the Symptoms of Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that spreads through the bite of certain ticks. The disease got its name from the town of Lyme in Connecticut where several children were diagnosed with this infection. The disease is caused by the spirochete bacterium, Borrelia burgdorferi. The ticks that...
- What Is the Difference Between AIDS and HIV?
The main difference between AIDS and HIV is that HIV is a virus whereas AIDS is a condition that is caused by HIV. People often confuse HIV and AIDS. Different diagnoses are used to identify both HIV and AIDS. However, they are said to go hand-in-hand and are very often used interchangeably to...
- Causes and Symptoms of Metrorrhagia
What is metrorrhagia?Metrorrhagia is also known as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, which is a common gynecological complaint among women of reproductive age. This condition is also commonly experienced during the first few years of menarche. If abnormal bleeding occurs during menarche, then it is...
- Home Test Featured on Dr. Oz Can Help Identify Alzheimer's Risk
Many think that there is life after Alzheimer's because patients are armed with the knowledge that their mind will eventually slip away. While there are methods of treatment in place, there is still no formal way to detect the disease early on, making treatment methods difficult to manage because...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- Dr. Kathleen M Jones M.D.310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Richard Eugene Hoyt M.D.310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Stacey Lynn Branch DO, MPH310 W LOSEY ST SCOTT AFB IL 62225
- Dr. Nicholas G Lezama MD901 Thornbury Pl O Fallon IL 62269
- Dr. Loren Mark Johnson M.D.203 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225