Education and Training
Duke University BS 2008
Baylor College of Medicine MD 2012
Jackson Memorial / U of Miami Orthopaedic Residency 2017
The Rothman Institute Shoulder and Elbow Fellowship 2018
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Doctor 2 Findatopdoctor.com
- Top Doctor 2020 2 Top Doctor
- Shoulder/Elbow Fellow Research 4 Thomas Jefferson Hospital / Rothman Institute
- Texas Medical Association
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Dallas Medical Society
- American Orthopaedic Association
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University-Rothman
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
- The Carrell Clinic
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas ( Dallas, TX )
- North Central Surgical Center ( Dallas, TX )
- Medical City Hospital ( Dallas, TX )
- Baylor Medical Center at Frisco ( Frisco, TX )
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas ( Dallas, TX )
Jason Klein, MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75231Get Direction
Frisco, Texas 75034Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jason Klein, MD | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jason Klein, MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Craig W. Goodhart M.D.4780 N JOSEY LN CARROLLTON TX 75010
- Dr. Steven B. Sanders M.D.1440 Eagle Bend Drive Southlake Texas 76092
- Dr. Jay Shah M.D.811 W Interstate 20 Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. Kendall E. Carll II M.D.8080 Independence Pkwy Plano TX 75025
- Dr. Michael W. Hennessy M.D.3409 Worth Street Tower Dallas Texas 75246
- Dr. Douglas Won M.D.4301 North MacArthur Boulevard Irving Texas 75038