Dr. Charlene Arnst is a speech language pathologist practicing in FRESNO, CA. Dr. Arnst specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Arnst evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Arnst helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Charlene Joyce Arnst MS-CCC-SLP's Practice location
FRESNO, CA 93720Get Direction
Charlene Joyce Arnst MS-CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Mrs. Simeen Mansuri MA CCC-SLP6042 N FRESNO ST STE 203 FRESNO CA 93710
- Wendy Garbarino M.A.9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL MADERA CA 93636
- Ms. Tracy D. Carroll MA CCC SLP5100 N 6TH ST FRESNO CA 93710
- Danielle N Cardella M.A., CCC-SLP6525 N KNOLL AVE FRESNO CA 93711
- Clarissa Uribe3045 N HORNET AVE FRESNO CA 93737
- Ms. Julie A Dean MS, CCC-SLP7111 N FRESNO ST FRESNO CA 93720