Dr. Nicole Ming ming Loo MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology4500 SAN PABLO RD S JACKSONVILLE FL, 32224
Dr. Nicole Loo is a gastroenterologist practicing in JACKSONVILLE, FL. Dr. Loo specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Loo performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. Nicole Ming ming Loo MD's Practice location
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32224Get Direction
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Nicole Ming ming Loo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Loo
- Constipation as a Symptom of Parkinson’s Disease
The medical world, as of today, still questions the cure and the cause of having Parkinson’s disease (PD). However, several treatments, surgeries, and therapies are present to aid PD patients. Earlier studies have proved that the said illness occurs due to the nerve cells dying in the brain,...
- Why Men Need a Colonoscopy
The Colon is the last organ of the digestive system. It can also be referred to as the large intestine, and it runs from the small intestine to the back passage. A colonoscopy is a procedure used to inspect the colon. The colon is a cancer prone area, and a colonoscopy is used to detect ulcers,...
- Gastroenteritis: The Treatment Options
Treatments for gastroenteritis vary depending on the underlying cause. Normally, acute gastritis caused by non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications and alcohol can be lessened by stopping the usage of such substances. On the other hand, chronic arthritis occurs due to an H. pylori infection,...
- Research Uncovers Bacterial Enzyme Responsible for Crohn's Disease Development
Research in several different medical fields—most notably including mental health and autoimmune disease—have begun to trace the roots of their problems back to an unlikely source. Mental health disorders like depression and anxiety, and autoimmune disorders like Crohn’s disease, have been...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- Dr. AMALIE Eid MD4205 Belfort Road Jacksonville Florida 32216
- Dr. Juan Carlos Munoz MD4800 Belfort Rd Jacksonville FL 32256
- Dr. Vivek Kumbhari MD4500 SAN PABLO RD S JACKSONVILLE FL 32224
- Dr. Jose Nieto DO4800 BELFORT RD JACKSONVILLE FL 32256
- Dr. Kevin Munish Comar MD14540 Old Saint Augustine Rd Jacksonville FL 32258
- Dr. Francis A Farraye M.D.4500 SAN PABLO RD S JACKSONVILLE FL 32224